Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Making of The Dynamic Entrepreneur - ME - Chapter I :-)

Quite some time now.. Isnt it?

Daily I think (!) of cracking the pot here... However, happy that am back in form again.

Know what.. I have resigned from the organization and my last day at office would be September 25th. You dont know, how badly am waiting for the GOLDEN DAY!!!

Have already started planning and progressing towards my passion of being "AN ENTREPRENEUR".

And here I must mention, if not for my Oh-So Encouraging HUBBY, I would not have thought of pursuing my passion :-)

Thank you, Ets :-) "Ets" is how i address him!

Well coming back to entrepreneurship, I have started off with quite a few good things, rather, habits during this week. To name a few,
  • Waking up early in the morning - 6:30 AM :$:$:$ How embarrassing!!! As of now 6:30 AM is early cos I used to get up at 8 AM :$:$:$
  • Listing down things to be accumulated in near future (Some of the few purposes of we living here)
  • Jotting down mine and my immediate family members' expertise and interest areas, so that we become a Passionate Entrepreneurial Family

Well.. I wouldnt say this is all about becoming an entrepreneur.. Slowly I have started realising, setting up a strong foot on my own requires a total transformation of the lazy ME and the interesting part is IAM PROGRESSING IN MY TRANSFORMATION :-)

Will keep you updated on my Entrepreneurial Fray :-)

2 comments:

VikramJb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VikramJb said...

The previous comment had spelling mistakes, so got it removed. The comment was Any progress is slow and steady dear. Remember a baby's first steps are wobbly and slow but as time goes by, the strength in each step increases :)